Hey! I’m Tiffany.
⋆ I’m a 50-something homeschooling mom trying not to be a hot mess while living through a pandemic. I live in a small Canadian town with my son and husband, and a crap-ton of migrating birds. In our backyard. The birds that is.
⋆ I took to blogging as a place to vent after being diagnosed with endometrial pre-cancer. It’s my personal space to talk about all things fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and faith. It’s a mod-podge of my brain which is flawed and real and sometimes highly medicated. I hope it inspires women to become all they are meant to be and to LEVEL UP!
⋆ Random things about me:
- I love to nap!
- Believe it or not, I’m a major introvert.
- My favorite social media platform is Instagram.
- I was an actress in my 20’s.
- I survived an abusive boyfriend.
- I love to laugh and I love being with funny people!
- I’m not a fan of small-talk but love deep conversations with deep people as long as it’s not about me.
- I play the piano, guitar, sing, and I led worship for 14 years. I was also a painter, photographer, writer…basically, I love creativity!
- I hate the wind. What is the purpose anyway, it just wrecks hair-do’s!
- Hawaii is my favorite place on Earth. The Canadian Rockies is my 2nd!
- I met Jesus in 2001. He’s helped me get through life.
- I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 and Panic Disorder in the 90’s. It’s been a tough ride but I’ve survived and thrived!
- Being in nature is therapeutic for me, especially hikes in forests or mountains, being at lakes and oceans, and sitting in the sun.
- I have an Advanced B.A. degree in Psychology.
- I hate flying but LOVE traveling.
Thanks for joining me on this part of my journey,