It’s been a day. 🥴
‣ How was yours? I spent mine with online Church, some rest, and finally starting to prep for my surgery in a couple weeks. I’m starting some lists at least.
Where’s my ‘Hyster Sisters’ at?!
‣ A rushed hysterectomy during COVID is not on my must-do bucket list for 2021 so I’m not feeling it friends. I’m just not. I really hope it will be like the 2020 situation for me. You know, the poopshow year that turns into a blessing of sorts when you look hard enough and keep your eyes on God. I’ll be writing new blog posts as I go which will hopefully help any of you on or about to be on the same journey as me! In keeping with my 2021 word “Authentic”, I’m going to be just that. It might get raw but it’s going to be nothing but real.
‣ As I’m sitting here with a million tabs open (literally on my computer and in my brain) I also wanted to post how much I dearly appreciate your support and business right now! I want to re-share my Colour Match Quiz link for anyone that wants a Perfect Foundation or Complete Concealer colour match and then my website for anyone needing any other professional, vegan, gluten free, and cruelty free skin care and makeup. I’m in a race to get active by the 15th plus meet some fast start goals this month all before I head to the city for surgery so if you need anything get on your girl’s links ASAP!
‣ I’ll be moving much, much slower after my hysterectomy and won’t be as with it to keep my social media posts rolling for awhile. Thanks for helping me reach my goals and keep my sights up and not down in the dumps right now! Remember, sharing is caring, so if you can’t purchase right now, please share my Facebook lives, posts, and support me and small biz at least that way. So needed! I was also going to have had my new accessories launched with Trumpet + Tassel by today, but I just couldn’t do it. Everything takes so much work and I’m not sure I will be able to launch until I’m on the road to recovery. I’ll keep you posted though. Thanks for understanding. *hearts*
So ya, this is where the mascara comes in. That’s how my brain is. Making leaps and bounds from one thought to the next. AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!! …Ah-hem. It does. Seriously.
‣ After a couple of tears today, (ok, maybe more than a couple), that led me to the thought that I put some of our Making Waves Waterproof Mascara on yesterday and it’s still on! Totally didn’t take it off last night (don’t do this at home friends) But like what? Where was this when I was a hot mess worship leader with racoon eyes every time I led? It also has Shea Butter and Vitamin E which I love for my barely-there, needing-all-the-nutrients lashes.
Making Waves Mascara:
- gives max volume and hold
- made with Vitamin E to nourish and keep lashes soft
- Shea butter for glossy not flaky lashes
- extremely waterproof
- creates the appearance of longer, fuller lashes
- professional formula
- contains lengthening fibers
- smooth and creamy wax based formula
- creates natural looking long lashes
‣ So that’s the deets on our crazy awesome mascaras! Our Perfect Mascara is lengthening and super popular. You can also get a choice of one of these fab mascara with an eyeliner in our Take Two Collection:
Take Two Collection:
- double up on our best-selling eye makeup and save
- select your choice of our Perfect Eyeliner Pen or Enduring Eyeliner Pencil with our Perfect Mascara in Black or Brown or Waterproof Mascara in Black
- create eyes that will make you do a double take
‣ I hope you all have a great night and great sleep and a blessed day tomorrow! First day back at school and first day back at being a homeschool teacher for me since Christmas break. Could be interesting!
Hugs and love,