Here it is. My Peachy faves for Valentine’s/Galentine’s! ♡
♡ I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite things as my 1st Annual ‘Peachy Gift Guide for Valentine’s Day! Everything on the list is under $120 CDN (and most way under that). I also seriously love each item and use each one, or I want to purchase one for myself!
♡ I hope we all know the drill right now. Try to shop small and local as much as possible because many small businesses are struggling right now.
Now let’s get some amazing finds for our loved ones—
♡ First of all, can I just say how legit EXCITED I am to be back writing about fun gifting favorites and sharing all the things I love with all of you? One of my most fulfilling things is to share things that I’ve found that I love and that support small business people. So let’s go, here’s just a few I found that I adore:
- Lion of Judah Clothing Company – this Christian apparel brand is an online retailer based in the United States, whose mission is to bring high quality products to believers who want to rep the King in a stylish fashion. New in 2020, this small business aims to bring more Christ-centered business into the world. Their mission is to make and deliver quality products for those who want to rep the Lion of Judah, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords in their everyday apparel. They believe that any one of us can change the world, but it starts with trusting in Him. I absolutely love the mission and the vision of this small business and so I also brand rep them and can offer my followers 10% off any of their purchases with Code TIFF10. I love how this sweatshirt reminds us that He calls us to love not some, but all and is a gentle reminder that we are called to spread His love every day. Loose fit and comfortable. Spread your love to all with this awesome sweatshirt. $48 CDN. How to purchase – Lion of Judah Clothing Company
- The North Sound – this music duo from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada is ever-changing with lyrics spanning across haunting metaphors and a sound balanced between today’s modern production and the era of Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris. Formed in 2014 by Forrest Eaglespeaker and supported by his partner Nevada Freistadt, The North Sound was created as a way to share stories in keeping true to Forrest’s Blackfoot identity and traditions from Treaty 7 Territory. The North Sound has had three singles reach number one on the Indigenous Music Countdown as well as Saskatchewan’s MBC Radio, and has received four nominations from the SCMA; two for Roots Artist of the Year and one for Emerging Artist of the Year, and they recently won “Indigenous Artist of the Year” for the Saskatchewan Music Awards. $15 CDN. How to purchase – The North Sound
- Limelife by Alcone – this Build Your Own Lip Bundle is so beautiful and a great way to save some money on these professional, leaping bunny certified cosmetics! Send love all around with these custom lip bundles — pick any two vegan lip products from any of the Enduring Lip Colours (my fave), Enduring Lip Liners (self-sharpening!), Perfect Lipsticks, Perfect Lip Glosses (non-sticky), Perfect Lip Scrub (a winter must-have), Perfect Balm, or Perfect Balm SPF 30 – it’s the perfect chance to stock up or share with someone who deserves a treat! Build yours quickly because these bundles are only available for the month of February! I’m wearing the Enduring Lip Liner in Dark Nude, the Enduring Lip Colour in S’mores with a touch of Concealer 00 in the middle, and the Perfect Lip Gloss in Grace. Go support my small business with your purchase! An awesome idea for any woman in your life including yourself. $42 CDN. How to purchase: Limelife by Alcone – The Peachy Keen Diaries
- Wildflower Colour & Clay – Jessica Rachelle produces pottery out of her studio in Winkler, Manitoba. As a former barista and waitress with a long interest in cooking and hosting, it is only natural that her ceramics would focus on these activities where people come together over food and drink. It’s her vision to see her mugs inspire people as they take a moment to breathe and dream, to see a collection of her plates amplify the beauty of a family enjoying a meal, and to see her tumblers add to the refreshment of friends sharing a drink. There is significance in these ordinary moments and Jessica wants her pottery to add to their depth and beauty. Love this vision and small woman-owned business! $38 CDN. How to purchase: Wildflower Colour & Clay
- FLIKR Fire – A portable way to enjoy the cozy comfort of a fire in your home office or anywhere! Runs on clean-burning rubbing alcohol. I found this online and thought “I NEED this!” Perfect for creating a warm and cozy atmosphere anywhere in your home or outside. Provides around 50 minutes of burn time without any soot or smoke. The cement design is height-adjustable to suit your space. Made by a small couple-owned business in Cleveland. $120 CDN. How to purchase: FLIKR Fire
- Trumpet + Tassel – this local, small and woman-owned Canadian business makes sustainable, vegan leather jewelry for big causes. And I own it! Made in small-town Manitoba, Canada and operating from Etsy online, this jewelry is both super pretty and totally affordable to purchase. PLUS 10% currently goes to help The Canadian Cancer Society, a cause we can all get behind (gifting that gives back is the way to go whenever possible). Currently available in 3 different colours: 1. Cool Cats + Kittens; 2. Little Black Dress; and 3. Oh Natural. Our newest colour just sold out and is called My Funny Valentine. Don’t worry, we have lots more coming soon! A beautiful and thoughtful gift for the friend that loves accessories, and for every woman in your life this Valentine’s. $22 CDN. How to purchase: Trumpet + Tassel
Note: All photos are credited to the individual business owners
♡ Which items are you going to get for a Valentine, Galentine, or yourself? Let me know in the comments! I’m looking forward to hearing from you! Happy shopping!